Wednesday, November 19, 2014

LIVE IN CONCERT l Ed Sheeran





It feels like centuries ago since I sat in my phonetics class, stressing over buying tickets to this show. It was intense. An online queue formed instantly and it seemed that every single person in the world wanted to buy tickets for Ed Sheeran's concert in Copenhagen. I managed to get the tickets I needed and so did the people I had planned to go with. It was pure bliss. Then the show was moved from venue to another in order to make room for more people. Those tickets sold out in no time as well. It took under an hour in total to sell 9.000 tickets. And now it's been a week. A week since we lined for 8 hours, a week since I cried during "One", and a week since I saw the wonder that is Ed Sheeran. 

The show was more than I had hoped to dream of and the 8 hours in line was worth it all, despite me getting sick and trampled. He had two supporting acts that were both amazing and Ed himself was even better. He played so many songs, all of them fantastic and the next one better than the one before. His loop was amazing, his energy was amazing and his voice was amazing. I still can't believe how a single man can bring so much energy onto stage and create an emotional party for every single person at the show. But that is what he does. If you're a fan of Ed or just a fan of music in general I hope for your sake that you get to go to one of his shows. I really do think it's a special experience because he is the only singer that does what he does. Do yourself a favor and go to his show. And please, if you have the option then go see him at Wembley next year. I mean, that is going to be something alright. And then tell me all about it. I still hope I win some sort of lottery so I can go myself. That concert easily made its way into my Top 5 list of concerts I've been to. 

xx Sisse  

No comments :

Post a Comment